Changing Avatar Image

Hi is it possible to change your profile picture/avatar on our accounts?

I will discuss this question with the dev team early next week.

Meanwhile - I think there was an option from the main website profile and not via the forum.
That is because of the sync between the 2 profiles. The site profile is the “base,” and the forum profile is a kind of an “extension.” I hope it makes sense :slight_smile:

Hi Mark, thanks for the reply. I’ve had a look on both sites, here and the main account page on the main site but can’t seem to find the link or a way to do it. It’s not a huge thing, would just be nice to be able to do it and have all my profile pics the same across the sites I use. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @andrewh,

You can change your profile pic here: https://en.gravatar.com/ :sunglasses:
It will change your avatar in all websites that use this platform, like ours.

Just log in with the email you used in the GEMJI platform, and change it. Than log out and log back in to update your avatar.

2 Likes

Ah perfect thank you, I totally forgot it was a Gravatar picture. I’ve just updated it now on the platform. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I’ve just seen that it’s now updated my avatar here as well as the main site :+1:t2::slightly_smiling_face:. Thanks for all the work you and the team must be doing behind the scenes. I can’t wait to see what the Gwmji future holds for all of us.

2 Likes